- The customer agrees that if they book a fitting slot and cancel with less than 3 working days notice, re-booking fees may be applied. They understand that they are welcome to collect the order without fitting free of charge after cancellation.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that the estimated fitting times are only an estimate and may vary due to unforeseen factors. The customer is responsible for ensuring they allow sufficient time around their fitting slot to accommodate any unforeseen delays or issues.
Full fitting/installation policy:
We are pleased to offer free fitting services for all our products at our workshop. Our team will install the racking systems in your van, ensuring that they are securely and safely fixed. We use high-quality materials and follow best practices to ensure that the installation meets our high standards.
Here are some important points to keep in mind regarding our fitting policy:
- Fitting is only available at our workshop, and we do not currently offer on-site installation services.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that their van is empty and ready for installation before our team arrives. This includes removing any old racking, shelving or equipment. If we arrive at the customer’s premises and the van is not ready for installation, we reserve the right to cancel the fitting appointment and charge a re-booking fee.
- Our fitting/installation service is subject to availability. We will do our best to book a suitable time for the customer, but we cannot guarantee availability at all times. If we are unable to book a fitting appointment, we will notify the customer and offer a full refund.
- We require at least three working days’ notice for any cancellations or changes to a fitting appointment. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in re-booking fees.
- If you are unable to attend your fitting appointment, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to re-schedule your appointment at a convenient time.
- Our estimated fitting times are just that – estimates. While we will do our best to complete the installation within the estimated time frame, unforeseen circumstances may cause delays.
- Please allow sufficient time around your fitting appointment. We recommend that you do not make any other plans for the day of your fitting, in case the installation takes longer than expected.
- Upon purchasing our products, the customer acknowledges and agrees that it is their responsibility to comply with any and all legal requirements regarding the weight limits of their vehicle. Our products are designed to be lightweight and we provide the weight of each product on our website to assist the customer in making an informed decision. However, the customer assumes all responsibility for ensuring that their vehicle remains within legal weight limits when our products are installed. We shall not be held liable for any legal or other consequences arising from the customer’s failure to comply with applicable weight restrictions.
- At our workshop, we offer free fitting for all of our products. We take every precaution to ensure that the installation process does not cause any damage to the vehicle. However, we must advise that the act of installing the racking carries a level of risk, and we cannot accept liability for any potential damage incurred during the fitting process. If the customer is not comfortable with this risk, we recommend they choose to self-install instead.
- If the customer has any issues with the fitting/installation, they should contact us within 48 hours of the completion of the job. After this time, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to rectify any issues.
- We reserve the right to cancel any fitting/installation appointment at any time, without prior notice, if we feel that the health and safety of our team is at risk.
- If the customer chooses to self-install our products, we cannot be held responsible for any issues that may arise during the installation process.
- By agreeing to our fitting/installation policy, the customer confirms that they have read and understood the policy and agree to comply with all terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about the fitting process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help.